Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!













Halloween was a blast! We went trick or treating with the cousins, they were so cute, then we went to grandma and grandpas house for fun party! When we were trick or treating if asher could pick up a pumpkin on the porch he would say "ashers pumpkin" and steal it! I caught him in the act a few times, it was pretty funny! Also ash got sidetracked for a while with grandmas slot machine... should i be worried? ;) Ash was a monkey, bri was a bum with a sign that said "so hungry will eat you for food," and i was a pumpkin (the green hair is my stem lol!) Fun night!

7 comments:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Love it Brit, you guys are so cute! I love what you said about Ash and the pumpkins, that is so darling!

Michelle said...

Love the costumes! How funny! Colby wore that same monkey costume last year :).

The Steele family said...

You guys look so cute How fun

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha, already hitting up the slots eh? Ash is the best! You guys look so cute! Your pumpkin costume is my favorite, love the green hair!! Next year we need to make sure to get together and watch a scary movie. I'll make sure to hide my pumpkins when Ash is around. ROFL!

Browns said...

Look at you guys! I love the costumes. And Ash, how cute is he that little pumpkin stealer.

P.S. I have yet to see your completed car seat cover! ;)

Anonymous said...

That was fun! Too bad 1/2 the time Bailey would try and grab the treats for Ash, I guess he was still happy with the pumpkins.

Marie said...

Cute pictures, Brit!!